Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR the Pendennis Group is the data controller.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title.
– Contact information including email address.
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and relevant interests.
– Other information relevant to customer surveys.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The DPA and GDPR give you certain rights in relation to your information held about you by us.
– to access your information and to receive information about its use
– to have your information corrected and/or completed
– to have your information deleted
– to restrict the use of your information
– to receive your information in a portable format
– to object to the use of your information
– to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
– to complain to a supervisory authority
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us using the details at the top of this page if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. There is no charge for this providing this data, and we aim to provide this information within one month of your request. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address mentioned above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this policy
We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.