Experienced .NET Developer - Full Time
We are looking to add to our current in-house software development team. The position is for a .NET Developer with experience in C# / .NET Framework / MVC / Entity Framework / SQL Server / HTML5 to join our internal development team.
As an experienced .NET Developer, you will be working on our internal systems which control key processes in the company. Being an experienced individual, you will be involved in the on-going architectural design on these systems. You will be building new web based applications, as well as maintaining systems that are already in place. It is a team environment so excellent communication and a willingness to help others is essential. Prior experience working with C# / .NET Framework / MVC / Entity Framework / SQL Server / HTML5
Experience and skill requirements:
- A degree in Computing / IT OR Relevant commercial experience (3-4 years)
- Proficiency in C# / .NET Framework / MVC / Entity Framework / SQL Server /HTML5 development
- Knowledge of database design. Ideally Microsoft SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a version controlled development environment.
Location: Hybrid Working/ Falmouth, Cornwall
Hours: The working week is 39 hours, Monday-Friday.
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience. A relocation package is available.
Benefits can include: Company Pension, Health care plan. Cycle to work scheme, On-site Gym.