Technical Office Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a full-time technical office assistant to join the team to support work on both refits and construction of new vessels. The main role is to provide day to day support and assistance to the Drawing Office Manager.
Duties are to include, but not limited to the following:
• Create, update and edit production drawings using AutoCad.
• Creating information for vessel hauling, launching, and docking.
• Maintain company standard drawings / library.
• Log and file drawing / tech team documents.
• Issue drawings to clients / designers for their information or approval etc.
• Printing of drawings as required.
• Project weight estimate review.
• Day to day logging of team timesheets.
Skills and experience required:
Microsoft Office Suite – Essential.
Autocad 2D – Basic knowledge essential.
Knowledge of marine terminology is preferred though not essential.
The applicant should be able to work with minimal supervision, have excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Personnel, Pendennis Shipyard Ltd., The Docks, Falmouth, TR11 4NR or email: firstname.lastname@example.org