The key tasks of this role will be:
• Support production and ensure smooth running of the Stores department
• Review and develop process and procedures to ensure the department is working efficiently and effectively
• Ultimate responsibility for the wellbeing and safety of all department personnel and full compliance with all HSE policies
• Issuing and recording stock, consumables, RPE & PPE to tradespeople.
• Booking stock in and out
• Receiving and processing purchase orders & deliveries at the goods-in area.
• Preparing & packaging pre-ordered work packages.
• Replenishing shelves
• Regular stock-takes.
• Re-allocating storage locations of goods according to volume of traffic/projects.
• General stock management & housekeeping.
The successful candidate will be computer literate, have a ‘can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this vacancy, use the online application form or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th June 2022