1st Line Support Technician
Pendennis have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their first steps into a career in IT. The successful applicant will join the existing IT team as a 1st line support technician, and will become the first point of contact for all first-line support queries. Working as part of tight-knit team, support will be available when required. There will also be an opportunity to gain a variety of qualifications, both in-house and via third part accreditors, as well as opportunities for on-the-job training.
The successful applicant will:
- Provide 1st line on-site Hardware and Software support to all employee’s
- Track and manage jobs via a helpdesk ticketing system
- Build and deploy a range of client devices
- Support other members of the team with larger onsite projects
- Help to manage stock, and other reasonable duties as part of the team.
- A-Level or equivalent qualifications
- Good written and verbal communications
- A team player
- An understanding of general Software and Computer technology
- An ability to problem-solve
- Work experience within the IT support field
£16,000 Per annum with annual reviews during appraisal